drank Bangkok by Churchill's Teas

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #224 overall / Tea #4 for June
Friday 6/4 — Churchill’s Teas Bangkok green tea 1 oz / 2 cold brew pitchers. Nothing like a coconut green tea (: I went to Cincy for the first-time tea wise winter 2018 or summer 2019 (?). I love Churchill’s Tea. I have so many teas of theirs I’ve gotten from a few online purchases and the one time I visited in person but I’m a bit behind to getting to all of them. This one was yummy, will have to experiment more with hot/cold, to be honest I don’t remember details since it was a few weeks ago.
#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June: 37 as of 6/22, goal for month is 60.
May: 54
April: 50
March: 54
February: 52
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 281 (as of June 22, overall goal for year 660)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, white, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA