drank Jardin Sauvage by Lupicia

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #221 overall / Tea #1 for June
Tuesday 6/1 — Jardin Sauvage by Lupicia. This was a sample from Cameron B. Thank you! I cold brewed this in a glass jar for a few days in the fridge. I loved it – was so refreshing with the fruity taste and green rooibos (which I like okay-maybe-kinda-better then red?). I wouldn’t say I’ll be adding this to my collection but was such a nice cold cuppa and first impression of Lupicia.
#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown

December:
March 2022:
February 2022:
January 2022:

2022 total sipdowns goal: 600
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruity, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA