drank Mango Fruit Punch by DAVIDsTEA

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #210 overall / Tea #34 for May
Monday 5/24 - DT Mango Fruit Punch pitcher packs x2 cold brewed pitcher for daysssss. Not sure why I didn’t have any sipdowns Fri/Sat/Sun (5/21-5/23)? Fri was a double shift, Sat off, Sun an easy-going AM shift. I’ll have to double check my stash. As the weather the past week or so has been upper 80s/low 90s in daytime I’ve been doubling down on the cold brew pitchers, not really as many lattes or hot drinks.
#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown

December:
April:
March:
February:
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 34 (as of end of January, overall goal for year 600)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA