#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #207 overall / Tea #31 for May
Thursday 5/20 - FINSHED 5/20 —pitcher 52teas pinita colada carrot cake honeybush/rooibos (drained 5/15, finished 5/20) OFF after 3 straight doubles (and a double shift Friday). cries This just tastes like rooibos(/honeybush? They both taste same to me) with a slight sweet taste. I love carrot cake and have yet to find the perfect carrot cake tea.
#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown

December:
April:
March:
February:
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 34 (as of end of January, overall goal for year 600)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA