#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #204 overall / Tea #28 for May
Monday 5/17 - white2tea 2020 hot brandy mini. From Nazanin's (teathoughts) Valentine’s Day Tea Countdown Theme Box. Brewed this many times in my gaiwan with hot water dumping each infusion into my DT pitcher then after pitcher was halfway full added cold water and leaves to strainer and cold brewed entire thing. Finished up the pitcher. It was fine, was just something to sip during the busy work life I lead. I have picked up another 3-4 of these in some white2tea orders this/last year so I’ll be curious how this turns out with more sipping/experimenting.
#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown

December:
April:
March:
February:
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 34 (as of end of January, overall goal for year 600)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA