#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #122 overall / Tea #38 for March

Monday 3/29/21 — Bird and Blend Sticky Chai. I enjoy this tea plain, latte, stovetop but it lost in my March Tea Sipdown Madness a few weeks ago(?) Anyway, had 2 hot/plain lattes today to finish up this package which was best by a little over 2 years ago. I’d keep this in my cupboard / purchase this in the future if it’s around in a few years when my tea stash is under control / if I ever wanted a nice sticky chai. (this is not a full sip down, I definitely have more of this in my stash)

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

December:
April:
March:
February:
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 34 (as of end of January, overall goal for year 600)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA