#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #88 overall / Tea #4 for March

Tuesday 3/2 This is cheating kind of since I normally just count my teabags/loose leaf tea, not drinks but this is a bottled tea drink. I don’t drink much kombucha but I bought a bunch lately so my boyfriend and I could try different flavors and use the glass bottles for the homemade ones we are making in last few months. I enjoyed the grape flavor of this one, can’t say I tasted black currant.. would buy this again if I wanted bottled kombucha.

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

Flavors: Grapes

For now I’m just using my tasting notes to record my 2021 sipdowns (of tins/bags/packages no matter if it’s a kilo bag or a teabag/sample packet), goal is 500 by end of year and not a ban on buying but just learning my tastes.

2021 TOTAL AS OF 04/12: 147

April: 18 (147 total as of 04/12) [goal 71 aka for the end of the month: 200]
March: 45 (129 total as of 3/31) [goal 100 aka for end of the month: 184]
February: 51 (84 total as of 2/28) [goal for end of the month: 84]
January: 33 [goal for end of the month: 42]

TOTAL MONEY SPENT (not counting gift cards, store credit, returns, pre-paid subscriptions (like 2 of my subscription I pay for in December for the following year), etc) 2021 as of 2/17/21: $1562.79 USD

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruity, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, floral.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA