drank Sweet Lime by DAVIDsTEA

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #86 overall / Tea #2 for March

Tuesday 3/2 So yesterday was my day off & I like to get my monthly sip-downs off to a good start (& thirdly I have a high goal threshold this month because I have spent so much money in 2021 already on tea)… I pulled out a few teas and this was one of them. It is a silver bag from buying actually in a DT store (August 2016 so that means my first time at a DT store in person when I went to Chicago and went to all 5 locations). this bag had a couple of DT perfect spoons (PS) left so I made 20 oz tumbler of this hot + plain then re-steeped the leaves in about 12 oz water hot + plain.. my intention was to drink all of this yesterday while hot. Drank the small container and then had the tumbler cold this morning during my AM work shift (7a-2p).

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

For now I’m just using my tasting notes to record my 2021 sipdowns (of tins/bags/packages no matter if it’s a kilo bag or a teabag/sample packet), goal is 500 by end of year and not a ban on buying but just learning my tastes.

2021 TOTAL AS OF 04/12: 147

April: 18 (147 total as of 04/12) [goal 71 aka for the end of the month: 200]
March: 45 (129 total as of 3/31) [goal 100 aka for end of the month: 184]
February: 51 (84 total as of 2/28) [goal for end of the month: 84]
January: 33 [goal for end of the month: 42]

TOTAL MONEY SPENT (not counting gift cards, store credit, returns, pre-paid subscriptions (like 2 of my subscription I pay for in December for the following year), etc) 2021 as of 2/17/21: $1562.79 USD

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruity, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, floral.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA