drank Kathmandu Cosmos by Nepal Tea

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #85 overall / Tea #1 for March

Monday 3/1 Will be writing about this tea on my instagram since I received this as part of being a #nepalteaambassador – will link the post here when I do post it. This was a sampler pack (enough for a 16 oz cuppa) so I had it hot and plain. I have a 50g pouch as well so I’ll be trying it cold brewed and such as well this month.

UPDATE PHOTO/POST on Instagram 3/3/21: https://www.instagram.com/p/CL-SJZUgTHi/

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

16 OZ / 473 ML
Martin Bednář

This tea sounds very interesting; and honestly would give it a try. But trying 50 grams is maybe too much and who knows if they deliver to EU!

Comments

Martin Bednář

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June: 37 as of 6/22, goal for month is 60.
May: 54
April: 50
March: 54
February: 52
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 281 (as of June 22, overall goal for year 660)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, white, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA