drank Kathmandu Cosmos by Nepal Tea

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #85 overall / Tea #1 for March

Monday 3/1 Will be writing about this tea on my instagram since I received this as part of being a #nepalteaambassador – will link the post here when I do post it. This was a sampler pack (enough for a 16 oz cuppa) so I had it hot and plain. I have a 50g pouch as well so I’ll be trying it cold brewed and such as well this month.

UPDATE PHOTO/POST on Instagram 3/3/21: https://www.instagram.com/p/CL-SJZUgTHi/

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

16 OZ / 473 ML
Martin Bednář

This tea sounds very interesting; and honestly would give it a try. But trying 50 grams is maybe too much and who knows if they deliver to EU!

Comments

Martin Bednář

For now I’m just using my tasting notes to record my 2021 sipdowns (of tins/bags/packages no matter if it’s a kilo bag or a teabag/sample packet), goal is 500 by end of year and not a ban on buying but just learning my tastes.

2021 TOTAL AS OF 04/12: 147

April: 18 (147 total as of 04/12) [goal 71 aka for the end of the month: 200]
March: 45 (129 total as of 3/31) [goal 100 aka for end of the month: 184]
February: 51 (84 total as of 2/28) [goal for end of the month: 84]
January: 33 [goal for end of the month: 42]

TOTAL MONEY SPENT (not counting gift cards, store credit, returns, pre-paid subscriptions (like 2 of my subscription I pay for in December for the following year), etc) 2021 as of 2/17/21: $1562.79 USD

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruity, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, floral.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA