drank Pomegrateful by DAVIDsTEA

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #76 overall / Tea #43 for February

Thursday 2/25 — I like this tea… back when it first came out as a New Years/Wellness tea everyone was all over it. Glad it became a permanent fixture. This was from an open silver tin of this tea which means I bought it at work (since this was back when I worked as a casual tea guide at one of my local shops). I can’t say that I like it as a much as back then, but I have plenty more silver 2 oz bags of this in one of my basement bins and a bunch of sachet boxes from when those were on SAS back in the day so plenty more to go through! Definitely a fruity/berry tea, no taste of white tea base for me.

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

Flavors: Fruity

For now I’m generally using my tasting notes to record my 2021 sipdowns (of tins/bags/packages no matter if it’s a kilo bag or a teabag/sample packet), goal is 500 by end of year and not a ban on buying but just learning my tastes.

2021 TOTAL AS OF 8/31: 318

March: 45 (129 total as of 3/31) [goal 100 aka for end of the month: 184]
February: 51 (84 total as of 2/28) [goal for end of the month: 84]
January: 33 [goal for end of the month: 42]

TOTAL MONEY SPENT on tea/tea accessories in 2021 as of 2/17/21: $1562.79 USD

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruity, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, floral.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA