drank Vanilla Matcha by DAVIDsTEA

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #55 overall / Tea #22 for February

Monday 2/15 — Found another open DT 2 oz bag, but instead of the last one that 8 or more ounces, this one only had maybe 1 oz? Since I had a very ripe/mushy banana, tons of that chocolate oat milk (good thing that stuff is shelf stable until opened), I dumped those in the blender with the contents of this bag. Had it with my dinner of veggie soup (started out a potato leeks creamy soup, ended up a general veggie creamy soup LOL) + big chunk of homemade bread from my boyfriend’s family toasted in toaster oven + big hunk of butter to melt on it.

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

Mastress Alita

I pretty much always start each morning with a matcha smoothie. :-)

Comments

Mastress Alita

I pretty much always start each morning with a matcha smoothie. :-)

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June: 37 as of 6/22, goal for month is 60.
May: 54
April: 50
March: 54
February: 52
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 281 (as of June 22, overall goal for year 660)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, white, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA