drank Peachy Lychee by DAVIDsTEA

#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #16
#drinkwhatyouown January slot 12/25

Hello January 14th! Yay for steepster to be back? I can be cautiously optimistic…

I haven’t had this tea in forever. As I do with majority of my teas it was a cold brew DAVIDsTEA perfect pitcher (from my en masse stash of DT pitcher packs-this one is not dated) and even better it was the all in one where the tea was already in a bag I could put directly into pitcher with water. It felt refreshing to sip on this the last few days, and had the last of it tonight with leftover deep-dish pizza brought to me earlier in shift today by two nice gentlemen (guests who I spent last 2 or 3 hours of my shift last night talking to in the lobby).

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

For now I’m generally using my tasting notes to record my 2021 sipdowns (of tins/bags/packages no matter if it’s a kilo bag or a teabag/sample packet), goal is 500 by end of year and not a ban on buying but just learning my tastes.

2021 TOTAL AS OF 8/31: 318

March: 45 (129 total as of 3/31) [goal 100 aka for end of the month: 184]
February: 51 (84 total as of 2/28) [goal for end of the month: 84]
January: 33 [goal for end of the month: 42]

TOTAL MONEY SPENT on tea/tea accessories in 2021 as of 2/17/21: $1562.79 USD

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruity, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, floral.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA