drank Orange Grapefruit by TeaMaze

I’m about three cups into my sample pack of this herbal concoction, and although I have concluded more leaf, more time, and more cowbell helps boost the flavor, it still seems a little thin to me. The carrot is a nice touch and makes me feel exceedingly healthy. Tonight’s cup was accompanied by a slice of candied ginger, and it paired so nicely, next time, the ginger may just go into the cup from the get-go.

LuckyMe

Ohh, candied ginger is great add-in. I’ll have to try that with some of my fruity herbals.

gmathis

I’ve had the ginger jar for an embarrassingly long time, and aside from being a little sticky, it was still perfectly acceptable.

Comments

LuckyMe

gmathis

Steepster “geezer;” tea barbarian who has no systematic method for storage, preparation, classification, or rating; lover of strong unleaded builders’ tea. Never quite grew up—I cut and glue, play with Legos, design kids’ curriculum, and play with fifth graders every Sunday.

Southwest Missouri