drank Elderberry & Echinacea by Pukka

Layered rich, warm and spicy-sweet aroma with a strange something – I think it’s the echinacea. The sweetness on the tongue is more mellow than expected, considering licorice root is the first ingredient listed. It is also liquidy brown sugar tasting rather than cloyingly sweet. Its thickness hits on the sip where it transitions to the taste of echinacea-mild orange peel mixed with subtle tart and earthy berry-type flavors and then swallows with the elderberry syrupy flavor and mild ginger mixed with licorice root; lingering tart aftertaste.

Simple conclusion: good enough bagged herbal tea but…

Flavors: Berry, Brown Sugar, Earth, Elderberry, Ginger, Herbs, Licorice, Orange Zest, Sweet, Tart, Thick

gmathis

Two of my sniffle-season favorites.

Kawaii433

Sounds good, especially the lingering tart aftertaste :)

Comments

gmathis

Two of my sniffle-season favorites.

Kawaii433

Sounds good, especially the lingering tart aftertaste :)

Sonoma County, California, USA