drank Tisane de Noël by Dammann Freres

Advent 19. All caught up.

The sachet smells rich and spicy, herbaceous and floral. Chocolate flavoring-cinnamon-clove, ginger-lemon balm-floral perfume.

Every single sip is dirt rolled in licorice, sprinkled with chocolate flavoring, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom, then rolled in more dirt. Like the dry, crumbly kind. Finishes licorice-sweet.

Dirt dirt dirt. Nope nope nope.

Flavors: Artificial, Cardamom, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Clove, Earth, Floral, Ginger, Herbaceous, Lemongrass, Licorice, Perfume, Spicy, Sweet

ashmanra

Oh dear!

gmathis

Ugh. I can’t stand teas that taste like somebody’s spice cabinet threw up. Sounds like this might qualify.

Cameron B.

Dirt dirt dirt, LOL!

Natethesnake

Soundeth like a waste of cardamom

Comments

ashmanra

Oh dear!