drank J.E Oolong Milky by THE O DOR

Finally dipped into this hefty sample from Kawaii433!

I had to put it in a jar because it was trying to impose its aroma onto other swap teas in plastic baggies. I have a hard time believing this jin xuan oolong is unscented but I’ma roll with it.

So yeah, a thick pillow of love to rest your head upon. Dry leaf was coconut-cream-topped mango? and vanilla custard. Wet leaf was coconut cream, popcorn and buttered egg noodles.

Taste was lighter than expected given all that creamy thickness. Still comforting nonetheless. The aroma brought some of that coconut cream on the sip with butter and sweetgrass followed by crispy rice midmouth and walnut/wood in the back. Light buttery finish. I’d get random tastes of paper, too. That’s okay.

Is it sweet? I don’t know.
Is it creamy? I can’t say.
Is it particularly grassy or nutty or what? I can’t conclude.
Does it make me happy? Why, yes <3

Song pairing: Elvis Presley — Can’t Help Falling in Love

Flavors: Butter, Coconut, Cream, Custard, Mango, Mineral, Paper, Popcorn, Rice, Sweet, Warm Grass, Toasted Rice, Vanilla, Walnut, Wood

190 °F / 87 °C 5 g 3 OZ / 100 ML