This tea is hitting all the right spots for me today. It’s lightly malty and very fruity with a touch of sweetness and some depth. It’s almost like a raisin bread (but only subtly). It looks like it’s no longer in stock, but I’ll have to keep my eyes open for new lots! I remember that if you bought $25 worth of samples, they’d ship it from China for free and that was a pretty good deal (for AMAZING tea).

Delicious! I seem to be a fan of Wild Mountain Teas. I also snagged an oz from Butiki while I had the chance!

Shmiracles

i noticed you read Ms Marvel recently!! i push all my favorite comics on all my friends. and i think Ms Marvel is a gateway comic hahahah

Cavocorax

Haha. That’s awesome. :D
Someone sent me the first 9 issues of Captain Marvel as well, so I’ll have to check it out! There’s so much out there that I know NOTHING about.

Comments

Shmiracles

Cavocorax

Haha. That’s awesome. :D

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON