drank Bliss by American Tea Room

Thank you Kat Maria! (187)
I brewed it hot and I’m enjoying this fruity green/white, but it’s just a little bit of strawberries, and oddly, a little bit of butter, and comfort, and it’s nice and all that, but I don’t know that I’d take it home to meet my mother or anything like that.

Speaking of… mother’s day this weekend! :O I have little time to dig up some kind of gift and ensure she gets it in time. #failed I bought her tea before but I don’t know that she’s actually drinking it or would want any more. :| And we rarely speak. Ugh. We did take a mold of my 2yo at work, so maybe I can send her a copy of my daughter’s feet? It’ll be late but something like that might be cool.

Ok, back to work. Back to drinking tea!

ETA So all the new Summer teas are out, so I grabbed the Summer pack and mailed that to her (in BC, so it’ll be late). Even if she doesn’t drink a lot of tea, she DOES like iced tea, especial decaf ones! #patsselfonback I also sent her the bubble pineapple mugs bc they’re cute.

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON