drank Sweet Helen by RiverTea

Sipdown! (252)

So I think this is not as great as some of the other RiverTeas I’ve had, but I’m ok with that seeing as I’ve enjoyed so many of their teas.

Thanks Sil for sharing this with me!

ETA: It does taste better as it cools. Maybe this would be better if I just had it iced?

VariaTEA

I had the same experience with this one. I had such high hopes for it too.

Comments

VariaTEA

I had the same experience with this one. I had such high hopes for it too.

Yet.

Me: Ok. Random things. I like animals, I have a little girl and a devoted bf, two cats, and … I’m a geek. I like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, fandom!, pen&paper RPG’s, online RPG’s, video games, silly internet memes, puzzles and a bunch of others things! I taught myself to knit and I’m considering crochet but I need to make time for all these things!

I keep trying to learn languages on Duolingo and failing. I’m currently failing Esperanto. :P

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON