drank Holiday Tea by Harney & Sons

This is a sipdown years in the making. I love Christmas, but I rarely love ANY Christmas tea. I have had only one or two that I loved. This one is good enough but not a repurchase for me unless someone else in the house wants it. To be fair, most people love it but I don’t dig the standard Christmas tea blend.

The black base is good, the clove dominates to me but when there is clove it generally stands out to me. The cinnamon comes next and then the orange, which is pretty light, I thought.

We are working hard on getting older teas out, and I am finally down to about 125 in the cupboard. As I have gone in the delete some of these, I am also discovering that there are some teas I haven’t added to my cupboard . That doesn’t include samples and swaps, so I have a long way to go…

woot! getting close to 100!

Kristal

Good for you! I’ve been working hard on using up teas as well. I just got down to almost where I wanted to be but I just added 5 teas to my collection (2 are just samples, but the other 3 are very light herbals). Oh well!

Comments

woot! getting close to 100!

Kristal

I am a music teacher, tutor, and former homeschool mom (25 years!) who started drinking loose leaf tea about twelve years ago! My daughters and I have tea every day, and we are frequently joined by my students or friends for “tea time.” Now my hubby joins us, too. His tastes have evolved from Tetley with milk and sugar to mostly unadorned greens and oolongs.

We have learned so much history, geography, and culture in this journey.

I am also reviewing for Sororitea Sisters now!

My avatar is a mole in a teacup! Long story…

North Carolina