mmm! this is the second flush from Alice that i drank to compare against the first flush darjeeling that she sent my way. This one has a darker taste to it. The muscatel taste isn’t overly strong in this one, but there is a nice balance of astringency mixed in with the taste here. There’s no floral notes in this, which makes this slightly more enjoyable to me than the other, but not by much :)
Thanks Alice! these are both delightful.

alice

I’m glad you liked them. I thought you might prefer the 2nd flush since I find the first is more comparable to something like a green oolong than a black tea. I love the second flush but the first flush has been growing on me, especially iced.

Comments

alice

My other interests are cycling, reading, board games, disney cruises, world of warcraft and dancing – in no particular order. I love travelling as well!

Most of that is on hold these days though, including tea drinking like I used to as I have a new little one who eats up all my spare time.

Toronto, ON