drank Golden Honey Dew by Lupicia

I am on the second tin of this tea, and I still am loving it!!
I don’t think I can ever get sick of this one.
It’s seriously the perfect tea to have when I first wake up on a bad day and can’t drink caffeinated tea. Ahh just so perfect! _

CrowKettle

I need to try more Lupicia teas. I seem to have the bizarre (albeit very creative) ones!

crowkettle…you want me to put some of this in the package going over to jones?

Nice one, Sil. :P

whaaaa…i ADORE golden honey dew but i do have some left to share if someone really wants to try it…

CrowKettle

Ha, I’m not going to say no.. I’ll put this on my paper list of “wants” either way- green rooibos is a favourite here.

leaf in hot water

I really want to try Lupicia! This reminds me I should ask some friends to bring some back for me on their travels :)

OMGsrsly

leaf in hot water, they do ship to Canada! I don’t remember how. I think Dexter said that you just put a note in the message box, that asks them to contact you with shipping?

Comments

CrowKettle

crowkettle…you want me to put some of this in the package going over to jones?

Nice one, Sil. :P

leaf in hot water

OMGsrsly

I’m not too sharp with intros, but I figured it is about time to give it a go.
I started out drinking oolong and green tea that my dad brought home from his China business trips.
Then I discovered Teavana, and fell in love with some of their teas. Eventually I stumbled across Steepster, and a whole ‘nother world opened up.
Have discovered so many different kinds of teas, and have been loving this journey! The tea world is insanely big and amazing! And I’ve met some of the kindest people here who have broadened my horizons in more ways I could have imagined! Happy to be here, and to be drinking so many amazing teas! :D

My rating system:
1-59: Really really not a fan. An awful cup of tea for me…Totally undrinkable.

60-69: Not horrible, but not something I’d ever drink again willingly.

70-79: Pretty good. Wouldn’t mind drinking ever so often. But not a keeper.

80-100: FREAKIN’ AMAZING. Always keeping on stock in my home!!

I like pretty much any kind of tea except green tea. Unless it’s genmaicha or strongly flavored, I don’t like it usually.

My Tea Goals:
To find the Best Caramel Tea
To find the Best Vanilla Tea
To find the Best floral Oolong
To find the Best Malty Assam Tea
To find the Best Maple/Syrup Tea

Notes I like: Fruit(primarily peach, melon/honeydew, Banana, Kiwi, but I’m open to other kinds), Malt, Desserts (Toffee, Cake, Cookie,etc), Vanilla, Caramel, Floral, Sweet potato, Pastry/Bread,Jasmine, Honey, Cocoa, Chocolate, Maple, Nutty, Coconut, Almond.

Notes I’m Picky with: Lemon, Chai, Roasted, Blueberries, Hibiscus, Smoke, Earthiness, Puerhs, White Teas, and Cinnamon

Notes I hate: Citrus/Orange (Everything that I hate in this life that I have to take for my health is orange flavored, and it just makes me gag…so please…just no), Watermelon, Raspberry, Wood, Apple, Bacon, Lavender, Most mints, Pepper, Spicy, Tart/sour.

Yes, I am a picky tea drinker, but I’ll usually try any straight black or oolong tea that I receive. I like most oolongs, and I’m still discovering straight blacks. They always seem to surprise me no matter what!

And Swaps! I’m always down for swapping. Everything in my cupboard is swap-able. So just hit me up and send a message and we can totally do that!

On an unrelated to tea note, my other interests are limited due to health issues. But when I can, I enjoy reading and writing. Watching Netflix and YouTube have also been fantastic when I feel awful (which is most of the time).
I love Rifftrax, Rooster Teeth, Dexter, Hannibal, BBC’s Robin Hood, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Psych, and Parks and Rec.
Love watching all sorts of movies too, but that would be too much to list. :P
I’m definitely more of an internet person and love talking to people on every website I’m on. So if you ever wanna chat, shoot me a message! ^^

California, USA