drank Rosé Royal by Lupicia

2021 SIpdown: 92

I love this one and would definitely reorder it next time I get more teas from Lupicia. I steeped up my last cup of this and unfortunately made the wrong decision while debating whether I should check what temp I normally brew this one at. I assumed it was boiling but it turns out I should have used 200F instead. As a result, it was quite bitter and not the most pleasant sendoff. I added some soymilk and that helped a lot to hide the bitterness. Usually, when steeped correctly it has a lovely flavor that reminds me of sparkling wine. It’s floral with a bit of fruitiness and resembles a strawberry soda.

Boiling 2 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
ashmanra

I have never noticed this one on their site. Ive been enjoying my Rosé ice cream so maybe I should give this a try.

Lexie Aleah

I think you’d probably like it although it doesn’t remind of rosé wine in flavor. I just checked and don’t see it on the site maybe it’s seasonal? I actually got this from the group order before Lupicia closed all of their U.S. stores.

Comments

ashmanra

Lexie Aleah

2021 Sipdown Count: 106
College Student
22 years old
Lover of Animals and Books~
I’ll try any tea at least once. I drink tea all day.
Message Me if interested in a Swap.

Favorite Flavors:
-Spearmint
-Turmeric
-Floral
-Fruity
Least Favorite: Hibiscus heavy, lemongrass heavy, red hot cinnamon teas.

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup
50- Undecided on a rating or don’t remember enough about it to rate the tea.
90-100 Absolutely Love and would always want to keep in my cupboard