Here in the Lower Mainland, we are experiencing our “false fall” (refer to this pie chart for a full list of Vancouver, BC’s “seasons”:
https://preview.redd.it/3ub7pory9c521.png?auto=webp&s=5d52146b3a4832433dd4ec2dd6f2b32ac6ebdbb7 )

Tonight, I bit the bullet and decided to try adding Vanilla Cinnamon Baileys to this tea. It’s pretty delicious in an uncomplicated way. This may be a thing in the upcoming cold months.

Flavors: Cream, Irish Cream, Malt, Tangy

Mastress Alita

We have that massive “smoke” season here in southern Idaho, too. It’s my least favorite of all the seasons.

Comments

Mastress Alita

Favourite Flavours/Ingredients:

-Vanilla, Maple, Caramel, Cream, Toffee, Nougat, Marzipan
-All Citrus: Lime, Grapefruit, Lemon, Bergamot, Orange, Yuzu
-Anise, but not licorice
-Ginger or Clove-forward chai
-Rosemary
-Grassy, Marine, Vegetal, or Nutty Green teas
-Florals: Rose, Lavender, Jasmine, etc.
-Musky and/or Woody Incense-like stuff: Sandalwood, Frankincense, Eucalyptus
-Berries: Blackberry, Raspberry, Currants, Blueberry, Elderberry
-Bananas, and most fruits actually.

Less Preferred Flavours/Ingredients:

-Stevia and most sweetners
-Cinnamon-forward chai/blends
-Apple & Cranberries
-Mango pieces (love mango outside of tea though)
-Coconut pieces (as a sub/filler ingredient)
-Metallic or overly artificial teas
-Cocoa Nibs, 95% of the time.

Subjective Rating System 3.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. I’ll impulsively buy in large quantities and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. I’ll try to keep this one around when it’s practical.

76-84: A good tea, but not one I’m likely to order again.

70-75: Alright, but I may have a few problems with quality, consistency, ingredient chemistry, or personal preferences.

50-69: Average to mediocre cup.

11-49: Varying levels of undrinkable tea. I don’t give a lot of these ratings out, since I tend to grab tea I know will appeal to me.

1-10: Nightmare tea from the chaos realms. This tea is the embodiment of the primordial swamp, the unholy abomination that is a chimera. It’s very gross and I’m almost positive it doesn’t exist.

BC, Canada