OMGsrsly generously sent me a sample of this fruity herbal. I was curious about this one when the group visited Bayswater, but was too chicken to buy some at the time. Now that I’m into iced teas I’m even more grateful for the chance to try this, as it makes an awesome cold steep.

The flavours are predominantly citrus and cranberry with a tiny amount of cayenne pepper that is not always present. The overall effect makes a tart, sweet, and refreshing cup.

Flavors: Apple, Citrus, Cranberry, Hibiscus, Pepper

-Anise, but not licorice
-Ginger or Clove-forward chai
-Rosemary
-Grassy, Marine, Vegetal, or Nutty Green teas
-Florals: Rose, Lavender, Jasmine, etc.
-Musky and/or Woody Incense-like stuff: Sandalwood, Frankincense, Eucalyptus
-Berries: Blackberry, Raspberry, Currants, Blueberry, Elderberry
-Bananas, and most fruits actually.

Less Preferred Flavours/Ingredients:

-Stevia and most sweetners
-Cinnamon-forward chai/blends
-Apple & Cranberries
-Mango pieces (love mango outside of tea though)
-Coconut pieces (as a sub/filler ingredient)
-Metallic or overly artificial teas
-Cocoa Nibs, 95% of the time.

Subjective Rating System 3.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. I’ll impulsively buy in large quantities and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. I’ll try to keep this one around when it’s practical.

76-84: A good tea, but not one I’m likely to order again.

70-75: Alright, but I may have a few problems with quality, consistency, ingredient chemistry, or personal preferences.

50-69: Average to mediocre cup.

11-49: Varying levels of undrinkable tea. I don’t give a lot of these ratings out, since I tend to grab tea I know will appeal to me.

1-10: Nightmare tea from the chaos realms. This tea is the embodiment of the primordial swamp, the unholy abomination that is a chimera. It’s very gross and I’m almost positive it doesn’t exist.

BC, Canada