drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

This is another one from the limited selection of teas that I’ll drink a pot of. Floral notes, and coconut flakes are touching upon milky today. This is why this tea gets “permanent” status in my stash. It goes along perfectly with the lengthy “A Beautiful Mind” and some episodes of Downton Abbey (thanks, Cavo).

You know what’s a really big fish? The Atlantic Bluefin Tuna.

Cavocorax

Glad you’re enjoying it!

OMGsrsly

I forgot this one was on my desk tonight, and I had the one from Soko. I’m putting that one on your list, CrowKettle. You should try it too.

Plunkybug

I had some last night, but I was in such a funk from the Wild Purple Buds Pu Erh, that it just tainted the whole taste of this one.

Comments

Cavocorax

Glad you’re enjoying it!

-Anise, but not licorice
-Ginger or Clove-forward chai
-Rosemary
-Grassy, Marine, Vegetal, or Nutty Green teas
-Florals: Rose, Lavender, Jasmine, etc.
-Musky and/or Woody Incense-like stuff: Sandalwood, Frankincense, Eucalyptus
-Berries: Blackberry, Raspberry, Currants, Blueberry, Elderberry
-Bananas, and most fruits actually.

Less Preferred Flavours/Ingredients:

-Stevia and most sweetners
-Cinnamon-forward chai/blends
-Apple & Cranberries
-Mango pieces (love mango outside of tea though)
-Coconut pieces (as a sub/filler ingredient)
-Metallic or overly artificial teas
-Cocoa Nibs, 95% of the time.

Subjective Rating System 3.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. I’ll impulsively buy in large quantities and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. I’ll try to keep this one around when it’s practical.

76-84: A good tea, but not one I’m likely to order again.

70-75: Alright, but I may have a few problems with quality, consistency, ingredient chemistry, or personal preferences.

50-69: Average to mediocre cup.

11-49: Varying levels of undrinkable tea. I don’t give a lot of these ratings out, since I tend to grab tea I know will appeal to me.

1-10: Nightmare tea from the chaos realms. This tea is the embodiment of the primordial swamp, the unholy abomination that is a chimera. It’s very gross and I’m almost positive it doesn’t exist.

BC, Canada