I can’t help but think I’d be delighted to smell this delicious, sweet and buttery herb sauce if it was over a chicken dish, or something. I had these chicken sausages a few weeks ago. They were of the basil, feta, and apricot variety and they tasted exactly like this blend. I’m picking up the slightest tone of leafy citrus bitterness, just like in those sausages.. It’s an interesting tea but I’d be lying if I said I’m sad it’s all gone.

The Halloween celebrations over here are postponed until tomorrow. It seems so strange to do all that stuff on the 1st of November, but I know my roommates and I will be less stressed then. To everyone who’s doing stuff tonight, I wish you a Happy Halloween! :)

Favourite Flavours/Ingredients:

-Vanilla, Maple, Caramel, Cream, Toffee, Nougat, Marzipan
-All Citrus: Lime, Grapefruit, Lemon, Bergamot, Orange, Yuzu
-Anise, but not licorice
-Ginger or Clove-forward chai
-Rosemary
-Grassy, Marine, Vegetal, or Nutty Green teas
-Florals: Rose, Lavender, Jasmine, etc.
-Musky and/or Woody Incense-like stuff: Sandalwood, Frankincense, Eucalyptus
-Berries: Blackberry, Raspberry, Currants, Blueberry, Elderberry
-Bananas, and most fruits actually.

Less Preferred Flavours/Ingredients:

-Stevia and most sweetners
-Cinnamon-forward chai/blends
-Apple & Cranberries
-Mango pieces (love mango outside of tea though)
-Coconut pieces (as a sub/filler ingredient)
-Metallic or overly artificial teas
-Cocoa Nibs, 95% of the time.

Subjective Rating System 3.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. I’ll impulsively buy in large quantities and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. I’ll try to keep this one around when it’s practical.

76-84: A good tea, but not one I’m likely to order again.

70-75: Alright, but I may have a few problems with quality, consistency, ingredient chemistry, or personal preferences.

50-69: Average to mediocre cup.

11-49: Varying levels of undrinkable tea. I don’t give a lot of these ratings out, since I tend to grab tea I know will appeal to me.

1-10: Nightmare tea from the chaos realms. This tea is the embodiment of the primordial swamp, the unholy abomination that is a chimera. It’s very gross and I’m almost positive it doesn’t exist.

BC, Canada