drank Sunny Tea by Steam Tea House

I cold brewed this one overnight. This one is almost like a lemon lime tea lemonade without any typical lemonade sweetness, or bitterness for that matter. Very refreshing!

School is insanely busy right now as I come up to the end of this term and my term project has really thrown me. I’ve studied biodiversity and conservation for many years, but this project has really forced me to do a deep dive into Canadian legislation, conservation priorities, and threatened species and I am just beside myself with how awful it is. Thank goodness I have tea to get me through because sometimes it just seems hopeless.

derk

Tea does help make sense of the convoluted absurdity of something so dear to you. You’re doing good work, Courtney.

Martin Bednář

Keep up doing and it will be done one day. And then… hopefully time for a great cup of tea!

Comments

derk

Martin Bednář

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.