drank Amaretto Allure by Steam Tea House

I’ve had nearly all of this sample, but just happened to be far too busy to take notes each time. I tried really hard to pay attention this time, despite another busy day, so without further ado.

I am not a fan of amaretto, for one. However, the amaretto does come through here, but not in an overwhelming way. It’s definitely there, but the base tea and coconut are also there, which is nice. This will never be a favourite because of the amaretto, but a decent tea nonetheless.

200 °F / 93 °C 2 min, 30 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.