drank Irish Breakfast by Steam Tea House

2021 sipdown no. 88

I’m feeling lethargic today and there’s no immediate reason as to why except that perhaps so many things are just catching up to me. I have about 40 pages of notes to get through for my new course and the rest of my work day ahead. Here’s to hoping that this tea will be the jolt that I need.

Of the English and Irish breakfast teas from Steam, I really prefer the Irish. It comes off as ‘cleaner’ to me and freshly bold.

200 °F / 93 °C 2 min, 30 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.