This is my second steep of this and continuing on with my hectic work day (which is still ongoing at 8p) I have barely noticed this tea haha!

This is a tasty tea, but it hasn’t really stood out to me. That very well could be my day, but I’m not completely sure. There is a lovely sweetness and a very light maltiness, and the second steep has held up quite well, but I’m not sure if there’s anything special here. Ultimately I love the sweetness, but prefer a heavier handed maltiness. Thank goodness I have about two cups worth remaining in my sample to try again.

1st steep 2.5 minutes
2nd steep 4 minutes

190 °F / 87 °C 2 min, 30 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
derk

Hopefully you’re relaxing right about now!