I’ve had a busy week at work and have forgotten about pretty near every cup of tea I’ve made this week. This tea is no exception!

Since the tea is now cooled, it seems to be flirting with the idea of being smoky, which seems to be a somewhat recurring theme with Teavivre teas. I’ve even had that happen with my beloved Bailin on an off day.

I like the depth of this tea and the sweetness that lingers after each sip. There’s hints of chocolate, but not as lovely as the Fengqing pearls. I have about two cups worth remaining, so hopefully I can get some more detailed notes with my next attempt.

185 °F / 85 °C 5 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.