My Camellia Sinensis order is here! It’s been a shite Monday thus far, so I feel like the stars aligned to deliver my teas today haha.

I was so excited to try this one and it does not disappoint! There are huge apricot chunks in the mix and they smell incredible!

I did a quick rinse of the leaves and then steeped it up midway between the recommended times and this tea is so tasty! The oolong stays in the background and doesn’t have that mineral taste that I’m not a fan of. The apricot is present and delightful and becomes more present as the tea cools. There appears a subtle floral flavour as the tea goes from lukewarm to cold.

The second steep is still quite flavourful as well!

1st steep 4.5 minutes
2nd steep 6 minutes

A really great cup and I would definitely order a full-size pouch of this tea!

200 °F / 93 °C 4 min, 30 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Tiffany :)

My order has not shipped yet but I think this is one of the 10 I picked out?? I’ve never had apricot in a tea (or if I have I don’t remember) and I enjoy that flavor and I enjoy oolong teas so apricot + oolong sounds right up my alley….