drank Maple Tea by Camellia Sinensis

2021 sipdown no. 48

This is a sad sipdown today, but I have to make room for the new CS teas! I completely forgot to add this one into my cart when I placed the order because I really thought I had more remaining than I did. Sigh, next order!

I really love this one. The maple is just maple sugar crystals against a great black Assam base and it just works perfectly. This is exactly what a maple tea should be in my mind.

We keep maple sugar crystals in the cupboard, so perhaps my remaining CS Assam Banaspaty will occasionally have those added in until I can re-order this one.

200 °F / 93 °C 4 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
DrowningMySorrows

I’ll have to put this one on my list of things to try from Camellia Sinensis. I love maple sugar in black tea but I usually add it to cheap grocery store tea. Maple sugar in better quality black tea sounds even tastier.

Courtney

It really is!

Comments

DrowningMySorrows

Courtney

It really is!

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.