2021 sipdown no. 47

Lexa is sipping this one down today to make room for the new CS order that should arrive early this week!

This one is tasty, but has a subtle fermented-like note that always bothered me just enough to not order a regular size pouch for our cupboard.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Maddy Barone

i ordered 50 grams of this one ans was disappointed. I love the terry’s chocolate oranges, but this tea just didn’t work for me.

Courtney

I felt the same!

Comments

Maddy Barone

Courtney

I felt the same!

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.