Dammann Frères Advent Day 20 (20-February 2021)

This tea is AMAZING. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been dancing around the house all morning to old school tunes that make me think of home and my early 20’s or what.

I really wanted to add this one to my order from December solely due to the fingerlime, which I have a bizarre intrigue with since becoming obsessed with Masterchef Australia many years ago. Alas, I didn’t add it because what if the bergamot didn’t agree with me and 100g…now I just have to place a new order because I love it so much. This is definitely a sign that I need to just live sometimes.

The dry tea had a delightful grapefruit scent. The bergamot is here, but mellowed out. And there’s a hint of sweetness that is perhaps the fingerlime in the background. The base is strong, but also mellow and balanced with the ingredients. Lexa enjoyed her cuppa too, but I loved it so much she donated half of her cup to me so I could enjoy more haha!

190 °F / 87 °C 4 min, 30 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Cameron B.

I love this one too, the lime is such a nice, bright addition!

Martin Bednář

I highly liked this one as well!

Courtney

Yay for such an enjoyable tea :)