Dammann Frères Advent Day 8 (7-February 2021)

Lexa didn’t want a black tea today, so we swapped days 7&8.

I’m struggling to determine what exactly I’m tasting, but I can say I’m not really enjoying it.

The tea is a lovely pink colour from the hibiscus and there’s some tartness from the hibiscus, but then things start getting lost. There seems to be a hint of spice that’s most likely the peppercorns. There’s an odd scent that comes into the taste that makes me think of flat, warm cream soda pop. No thanks!

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.