Dammann Frères Advent Day 2 (2-February 2021)

It seems like there was a mix-up in our calendars because Lex got “Week-end à Paris” and I got this tea!

This smells like those dried blueberries they add into instant porridge both dry and steeped. The taste does have hints of blueberry with a distinct oolong base. I’m not huge on lighter oolongs, so it’s not my favourite. There’s a slight mineral taste. I’m not really sure where the banana is?

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.