I’ve had not the greatest tea day, so i’m unsure why I chose this haha!

This one has a very strong scent. I’m unsure how that’s been achieved as the ingredients list green tea, raspberry pieces, and orange pieces. The scent is quite offputting to me, but the flavours do come through. The raspberry adds a fresh tartness and there’s hints of orange that complement it. The green tea base is fairly nice as well.

Sadly, the scent honestly almost ruins this one for me! The recommended steep is 3-4 minutes, but I went with 2.5 minutes to attempt to lessen the scent (without much success).

185 °F / 85 °C 2 min, 30 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.