This is another awesome share from Cameron!

This smells exactly like a red Life Saver (are these even a thing anymore?)! And it tastes like one too! My brother and I ate far too many of these are kids! Since I don’t know what cherry blossom is meant to taste like, I am not offended by this haha. Honestly, I think I will enjoy this whole cuppa! I don’t really eat candy anymore, since it’s rarely vegan, but I don’t know that I would need a candy-like tea in my cupboard, but once in a while it might be nice to mix it up and have a cup of this.

P.S. This probably dates me, but here is the roll I’m thinking of, because apparently there’s been some new iterations in years gone by: https://www.oldtimecandy.com/collections/walk-the-candy-aisle-life-savers/products/life-savers-5-flavors-roll

Thanks Cameron!

175 °F / 79 °C 5 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Cameron B.

Lifesavers are totally still a thing!

derk

Yup, they’re in the work vending machine.

Thank goodness haha!

Dustin

Have you ever seen the Life Savers flavors they have in other countries? In Australia I saw musk and thirst!

Courtney

Hahah what would those even taste like Dustin?

Dustin

Musk tastes very perfumey. I really liked that one. Thirst were a variety of flavors in a roll that were fizzy like very mild pop rocks.

Comments

Cameron B.

Lifesavers are totally still a thing!

derk

Yup, they’re in the work vending machine.

Thank goodness haha!

Courtney

Hahah what would those even taste like Dustin?

Dustin

My partner and I live with our bunnies and cat. I’m currently working on my MSc in biology and enjoying tea along the way!

I love black tea and this is usually what’s in my mug.

I’m also happy to enjoy a cup of green or red rooibos (green preferable to red), herbals, oolongs (unroasted and red preferable to roasted), whites, and subtly flavoured greens.

Likes:
Raspberry, peach, rhubarb, passionfruit, and most fruits in general, maple, creaminess, hay, biscuit, lavender, and cacao/dark chocolate.

I enjoy bergamot when paired with flavours that mellow it (Camellia Sinensis Earl Grey Cream is one of my favourites).

Dislikes:
Any smokiness at all, stevia, too much blackberry leaf, rose, ginger (except in chai), cinnamon-heavy teas, anything cloying or fake/candy-like.

I’m vegan with an allergy to potatoes, so I avoid any animal products in tea, along with sprinkles as these often have potato starch (I usually just pick them out of blends).

Last updated December 2021.

Canada