drank Tisane de Noël by Dammann Freres

2021 sipdown no. 4

This was a sample sent in our DF order.

There a whole cardamom pods in this mix! This one is very Christmas-spicy, which I’m enjoying. Even as a tisane, it’s very “full” feeling and enjoyable. The red peppercorns are also a nice touch to add that spiciness and heat.

Sadly, as I continued drinking this one, I started to get a queasy stomach. I looked over the ingredients and I can’t figure out what might have caused that — maybe the ginger? Many things meant to calm stomachs often upset mine haha.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 14 OZ / 414 ML
Tiffany :)

I love cardamom! And ginger! onto the wishlist it goes..

Comments

Tiffany :)

I love cardamom! And ginger! onto the wishlist it goes..

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.