2021 sipdown no. 1

I used the last of this to make milk chai on the stovetop, so this is a sipdown! Just in time for our new Vahdam chai to arrive.

I absolutely love chai and need to drink it more often. This tea today is PERFECTION. I’ve put it back on my wishlist to order again once it’s back in stock.

We add 2 tbsp chai, 2 tbsp coconut sugar, 1.5 cups water, and 1 cup plant milk (almond today).

Cameron B.

Ooh what did you order from Vahdam?

Courtney

I just got the Assam Masala Chai, mostly to have my staple single chai on hand. There are definitely others I want to try though! Maybe in February I can order a few more haha.

Cameron B.

A bit annoying that that one wasn’t included in the advent… Although I assume the vanilla version is very similar.

Courtney

That is annoying! Yes, it’s probably similar, and that reminds me I have to email them about the vanilla.

Comments

Cameron B.

Ooh what did you order from Vahdam?

Courtney

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.