drank Jardin Bleu by Dammann Freres

Happy 2021!

This one smells so good! Very fruity and somewhat similar to some of their blends with strawberry, but lighter somehow. I’m not sure I get a lot of rhubarb, more like a strawberry rhubarb mix — which is one of my favourite mixes! The rhubarb is coming through in the subtlest hint of tartness. As the tea cools, the rhubarb comes forward and the strawberry takes more a background note. I had so many homemade strawberry rhubarb pies and jams growing up, so this just brings back good memories. I really love this tea and I would happily keep it in my cupboard!

I checked the tracking on Teavivre and it’s made it to Canada! Yay! I need to get sipping some things down to fit all these teas in my cupboard!

195 °F / 90 °C 4 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML