drank Réglisse by Dammann Freres

This smells just like black jujubes! Which I’ve always loved! I can’t eat them anymore, but perhaps this tea can be the perfect replacement?

Wow! This one is so interesting, in a good way. A sweetness hits you right at the start of the sip, then gives way to liquorice. The sweetness isn’t cloying at all. The liquorice almost ‘bites’ at the tongue. It is so reminiscent of liquorice and I love it!

195 °F / 90 °C 4 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Cameron B.

I haven’t had this one in a while, I’ll have to remember to steep up a pot of it later.

I hope you enjoy it! :)

Cameron B.

I’m glad you like it! I remember it having a nice black licorice flavor.

Courtney

Me too! I’ve always just scrolled past it, so I’m happy Jessi asked to split because I may have missed out on a delicious tea!

Comments

Cameron B.

I hope you enjoy it! :)

Cameron B.

I’m glad you like it! I remember it having a nice black licorice flavor.

Courtney

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.