It’s 6a here and I’ve completed my ecology exam! I have to submit my final ecology paper today as well and I’m just putting the finishing touches on the APA formatting. Next up, the peatlands final paper due next week. Woot, almost there! Buuuut before peatlands, I’m starting work early today, so I can finish early and watch the all the new Star Wars films back to back haha!

I woke up at 4:15a to get a shower and make tea so I could be as refreshed as possibly at such an early hour and of course I made my all-time favourite: Yuchi WMB. I can’t say enough good about this tea, it will be in my cupboard as long as it exists! It’s just perfect in every single way and never disappoints. The sweetness with the breadiness and a hint of malt is just such a perfect combination.

205 °F / 96 °C 3 min, 0 sec 3 g 14 OZ / 414 ML
Nichole/CuppaGeek

Congrats to you my dear! Sounds like you are almost there. And treating yourself with Star Wars. . I mean doesn’t get much better :)

Cameron B.

Yay, congrats! I’m on my way over for Star Wars night! ;)

Martin Bednář

Congratulations! We all have some tea which is supposed to be a staple in our cupboards, don’t we?

Courtney

Thanks! Hahah, Cameron! We’re in a lockdown, but we can totally do a Zoom Star Wars!

Courtney

We really do Martin! It’s important to have those ones for the days you really need them, and the days you don’t for that matter!

ashmanra

My son is a Sandtrooper in the 501st! My godson is an Imperial Gunner. Needless to say, it is a house full of Star Wars fans here, except for Youngest who has never really been into it, her heart belongs to vintage Doctor Who.

Comments

Nichole/CuppaGeek

Cameron B.

Yay, congrats! I’m on my way over for Star Wars night! ;)

Martin Bednář

ashmanra

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.