I can’t say I really care for the dry or steeped scent all too much here, and this tea strikes me as one someone would only drink if they’re feeling under the weather. That said, I ordered this for Lex because she is one to drink things for the betterment of her health, even if she doesn’t enjoy the taste (which is so not me haha).

There is a significantly better taste than scent here. The ginger is a bit muted, which I prefer. Ginger-forward teas are generally not my favourite. The lemongrass adds a nice dimension to the taste, and although I’m unsure what these separate tulsi plants taste like, there is a subtle sweetness at the end of each sip that makes me happy I didn’t add additional sweetener (which I did consider).

Boiling 8 min or more