drank Mint Cocoa by New Moon Tea Co.

CNN projection for president is up!

This one is hitting the spot this morning. The perfect balance of mint and cacao. The mint is always more prominent, but I enjoy the base and cacao do a great job of mellowing it out.

Also, just polished off my chemical runoff into wetlands article for volunteering! Great start to a Saturday!

Courtney

You’re one with the text emojis! I’m learning so much I’ve forgotten since T9 haha!

Cameron B.

Gotta do what I can when modern emojis don’t work here! ;)

Martin Bednář

Yaay! So happy for you guys!

Happy for our American friends! ❤

derk

You can talk wetlands to me all you want. I would seriously soak up anything you say with lovey-dovey anime eyes.

Courtney

derk wetlands are so cool! This article I wrote for a wildlife conservation institute I volunteer with, but I’m also working on a paper in my peatlands course for my degree. It’s 40% of my grade :|. I’ll try to put some small updates in my tea notes. :)

Comments

Courtney

Cameron B.

Gotta do what I can when modern emojis don’t work here! ;)

Martin Bednář

Yaay! So happy for you guys!

Happy for our American friends! ❤

derk

Courtney

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.