drank Relax & Renew by New Moon Tea Co.

Last cuppa this evening. I enjoyed this while we watched a new show we love – Trickster. I find both the scent and taste of lavender in this quite soothing. I can’t decide if it helps me sleep, but I’m sure it doesn’t hurt!

Just hanging out with our bunnies a little bit now before turning in for the night. :)

Cameron B.

I got a sample of this in my order. I’m not a big lavender fan, so I don’t expect to like it, but it’s worth a try… :P

Courtney

I hope you enjoy it, but at least it’s just a sample if not! Lavender is really the only floral I enjoy and I’m always happy it takes over instead of chamomile haha!

Comments

Cameron B.

Courtney

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.