drank Relax & Renew by New Moon Tea Co.

Brownies are out of the oven and delicious! I made this tea for both of us to enjoy with the brownies (if anyone is interested, the recipe is here: https://www.thecuriouschickpea.com/vegan-mexican-chocolate-brownies/).

This is a lavender chamomile blend, so it’s nice and light to cut through the richness of the brownies, but also so nice to relax before heading off for sleep (which is a ways away, but still). The lavender is definitely stronger here, but I quite like lavender in tea.

I really enjoy the blend of these two flowers and used to drink this far more regularly, but the price point is a little expensive for just how much I was going through, so I’ve scaled back a touch and mostly go through phases now. :P