drank Mint Cocoa by New Moon Tea Co.

Happy Halloween!

I enjoyed this one tonight as I worked on my assignments and we put our ottoman together. But now I’m off to make a new cup and tuck in for a movie!

Cameron B.

Can’t wait to try this one! I ended up ordering six teas from New Moon. Oops…

Courtney

Oooh! Which ones did you end up ordering?

Cameron B.

I got all three of the winter ones, plus the Vanilla Earl and two herbals. I think it was Harvest and Wild Orange?

Courtney

Yum! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

Comments

Cameron B.

Can’t wait to try this one! I ended up ordering six teas from New Moon. Oops…

Courtney

Oooh! Which ones did you end up ordering?

Courtney

Yum! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.